Promote your “Don’t Miss This” Door County adventure tip to leisure travelers under the age of 35.
From USNews Travel:
By Kacey Mya …Millennials have long garnered a reputation as the tech-savvy and sharing economy driven generation. Above all, millennials want to connect to others and the world in an authentic way…
…As a result, travel companies have reinvented their brand image, experiences and perks to cater to millennials craving authentic local experiences.
How can DCBounce help?
Here’s the Deal:
• Send a photo and text to email@example.com
Photo: 1000 pixels wide • Text: 150 characters
How much will it cost?
(If you like, use WeTransfer.com for easy transfer of large files)
•You’ll receive an invoice for $150.00 from 3W Media via Fresh Books.
•Upon receipt of your payment, your tip will be:
– Posted at DCBounce.com
– Distributed to 60,000 Twitter followers with the hashtags #DontMissThis + #DoorCounty
– posted at Door County Don’t Miss This Facebook page
Be creative with your pictures and words
– This is not the audience for “boring & traditional”
– Humor is encouraged –
Distribute via your own social channels for an even bigger impact!
Need help with your messaging and photo?
– Prefer to have our creative, “not boring staff” take your photo and write your words?
We can do that!