Looking for some “trying to stay out of the rain or bad weather” activities while visiting the Door Peninsula? We’ve got you covered with a few of our favorites. (Check websites for hours and months open)
• Bowl a few games at the Sister Bay Bowl. Remember bowling bad is just as fun as bowling great! Visit SisterBayBowl.com
• In the mood for sampling some local hard cider? Stop by Island Orchard Cider in Ellison Bay with your friends. Sample their Normandy style ciders and get the story behind all the varieties. IslandOrchardCider.com
• Head on over to Spot in Sister Bay (pictured above), for some retail therapy. Jennie (pronounced ‘Yennie’) Bexel has bright, funky and unique clothing, jewelry, scarves, shoes, accessories and much more…waiting for you! More: Facebook.com/spot54234
• We suggest you make Sturgeon Bay’s Starboard Brewing Company a stop on your Door County foodie tour. Facebook: Starboard Brewing Company
• Visit Hands-On Art Studio near Fish Creek and create DIY art projects in Cy and Karon’s art barn. Friday’s feature Adult Nights – all year long. Visit HandsOnArtStudio.com
• Stop by Bluefront Cafe in Sturgeon Bay and order Fish Tacos. Unforgettable. That’s all we’re saying. You can find their menu here TheBluefrontCafe.com
• While you are in Ellison Bay don’t miss Abby Box’s Sutra Gallery. If you are from India; have been to India: or have aspirations to visit – stop here ASAP! Visit Sutra Gallery
Download our suite of eBooks and get started on your adventure:
New edition coming May 1, 2016
Click Insider Tips from Door County Locals to find more suggestions!
Check each link to determine if the business or attraction is open year round or seasonally.
DCBounce – brought to you by Birchwood Lodge in Sister Bay.